With Thansgiving fast approaching, I have noticed that there is a trend on Facebook for people to post something each day for which they are thankful. I am really enjoying seeing my friends share their blessings and I thought I would take this opportunity to make a list of my own:
* I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who continuously shows me just how much he loves me.
* I'm thankful for three terrific children who make my life complete.
* I'm thankful for three precious grandchildren who add so much joy to my life.
* I'm thankful for the wonderful relationship I have with my parents and their continued good health.
* I'm thankful for my sister and her new family and the happiness they have found.
* I'm thankful for wonderful friends, both old and new, who make life more fun.
* I'm thankful for a warm, comfortable house that we have made a home.
* I'm thankful for my job, including the challenges and sense of accomplishment it brings.
* I'm thankful that I live in a country where we can still disagree with our president and I pray that doesn't change.
* I'm thankful for each morning that I wake up and each night that I lay my head down to sleep.
We all have so much to be thankful for, here in our land of plenty. It's a shame that most of us only think about our blessings during the holiday season, when it should be something we do daily. I am as guilty of this as anyone else.
So, I'm making an extra effort to remember my blessings and be thankful for even the little things on a daily basis.
I wish each and every one of you a Thanksgiving filled with family, friends and all that you love!
After several gray days of frigid temperatures, along with a bit of ice and a flurry or two of snow, the sun shone brilliantly on New Year&...
Hey, ya'll! Labor Day weekend is winding down.....hope yours has been great!!! Mine was actually pretty busy. Since Eddie Dale ha...
I have given myself 17 minutes to write this post - start to finish! So, let's see if I can do it. Shall we??? Joining up with misc...