Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Celebrating "National Relaxation Day" - My Way

I noticed several posts on Facebook today, informing me that is 
"National Relaxation Day".  

Hmmmmmm, sounds like a good deal to me!

And while I would love to be relaxing  poolside at the Four Seasons Hotel in Houston, like I was here....

August, 2009 - The Four Seasons Hotel rooftop pool

I guess I will be settling for some down time in my favorite reading spot, instead. 

August, 2012 - Reading "Porch Lights" by Dorothea Benton Frank

Still, it's a nice thing to be able to sit down and relax for a little while 
at the end of a "busy day".  
Don't you agree?

So, how did you celebrate the day? 

Keep counting blessings, my Friends.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for stopping by for a little visit on the Porch! I absolutely LOVE comments, so please leave a note and let me know what you're thinking.

When Fall Truly Arrives....in the Heart

October 1, 2019.  Time marches steadily on and the year progresses.  Oh, how I've been longing for this page on the calendar when t...