Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Photo Editing Options

Has anybody tried the new online photo editing program, PicMonkey, yet?  It's simple to find.....just www.picmonkey.com

I stumbled upon it last night and had a blast playing around with an old photo of me and Eddie Dale, circa 2010.......

The original photo
Lots of "wrinkle erasing" and "airbrushing" going on.    

Mostly, I found it fun to try out all the "makeup" options (i.e., erase wrinkles, airbrush, whiten teeth and eyes, even enhance mascara!).  Trust me, I tried it all and we looked like clowns with the George Hamilton spray tans!  Even though I was just playing around for a few minutes, it was very user friendly and easy to figure out. 

I am wondering if this will be a good replacement for Picnik, which we recently lost.  It does seem to have a lot more features....and I imagine they will start charging for some of them, at some point.  Right now, it all appears to be free in order to get you to try it out.  And they don't have their collage creator set up yet....but, it is supposed to be coming soon.

Any feedback out there yet????  I would love to hear what you think.


4 comments:

  1. damnnnnnn! we look gooooodddd!
    not that you need any airbrushing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, love Ed's comments even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! All I've heard is great feedback from the PicMonkey site. I haven't tried it yet but it's on my list of to-do's!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for stopping by for a little visit on the Porch! I absolutely LOVE comments, so please leave a note and let me know what you're thinking.

When Fall Truly Arrives....in the Heart

October 1, 2019.  Time marches steadily on and the year progresses.  Oh, how I've been longing for this page on the calendar when t...