Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bathroom Closet Makeover....

Do you ever just get so inspired by Pinterest that you run out and buy something like this????

Storage bins from WalMart - $7.96 each
These little lovelies sat on the bed back in the guest room for nearly two weeks, patiently waiting for me to get to work on a project that involved this mess.......

Just one of the shelves in our bathroom closet - I know, disgusting and more than a little embarrassing!
Well, I tackled it today!!!  And I am very pleased with the results, I am!!!  So long, awful mess - hello, organized beauty.....

After - oh, so much better, right???
Motivation for this project - I just hated when I needed a throat lozenge in the middle of the night, or when I was in a flat-out hurry and couldn't find the Tylenol!  Plus I kept buying stuff that we already had because I couldn't put my hands on it.  (We probably have at least five year's supply of Benadryl capsules now....)  

Finding just what we were looking for in all the mess was soooooo frustrating!!!

Since this closet in the bathroom serves as both a place to store linens and keep toiletries, not to mention our dirty laundry basket and extra rolls of toilet paper, it needs to be highly organized - which it was NOT.  

Cleaning up one shelf allowed me to get the entire closet re-organized.

I really wish I had some cutesy printed labels.....oh, well, one of these days.......



For now, it is a very welcome improvement and I can find the Immodium A-D in a real hurry! (After all, aren't you always in a hurry when searching for that?!?!?)

So, what terrific ideas have you gleaned from Pinterest?!?!?  Please take the time to leave a comment and share!

You can follow my boards by clicking on the "Pinterest" button in the right hand column, over there>>>>......Happy pinning!





1 comment:

  1. Great re-organizational job! Love your comment about the Immodium A-D. Ha Ha! So true though.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for stopping by for a little visit on the Porch! I absolutely LOVE comments, so please leave a note and let me know what you're thinking.

When Fall Truly Arrives....in the Heart

October 1, 2019.  Time marches steadily on and the year progresses.  Oh, how I've been longing for this page on the calendar when t...