Monday, March 25, 2013

Longing for a New Look....

Weather here turned much cooler the last couple of days, so I guess it's a good thing that I haven't gotten to the garden center to buy plants yet!  

However, I am eat up with Spring Fever!!!

Picked up the latest edition of one of my favorite magazines the other day and it has me drooling.....


I am in love with all the bright spring colors.....photos filled with beautiful sunlight......
longing to transform one of our spaces into something lovely as this.....


Have you been bitten by the Spring Bug yet?!?!? 

What inspires you when it comes to decorating your HOME?  
Glossy magazine spreads like this?  Pinterest?

Feeling the urge to make some changes.....

 



2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm bitten. I tilled the garden, but am waiting for this cold weather to go away before proceeding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, once the warmer weather comes and it starts to feel like Spring, I'll have the Spring Reno Fever! Love your new blog look ;)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for stopping by for a little visit on the Porch! I absolutely LOVE comments, so please leave a note and let me know what you're thinking.

When Fall Truly Arrives....in the Heart

October 1, 2019.  Time marches steadily on and the year progresses.  Oh, how I've been longing for this page on the calendar when t...