Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

I rose early this morning....drawn by the quiet arrival of a cloudy dawn. 

Now, with the dogs fed and back in their beds snoring softly, I am enjoying a cup of coffee laced with spiced pumpkin pie creamer.  Soon, I will have to get busy in the kitchen....

But, first I wanted to relish this still moment and give thanks.  On this, the day set aside to celebrate Gratitude, I am thankful for so much!  I have been blessed beyond measure!


I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful day filled with Family, Love and Thanksgiving! 

Stay close and warm....

Jane

Comments

  1. Wishing you and your family and wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. Thanks for your lovely blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you, my friend! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for stopping by for a little visit on the Porch! I absolutely LOVE comments, so please leave a note and let me know what you're thinking.

Popular Posts