Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 3 - The Beauty in Nature


 This is the view of my neighbor's oak tree across the street.  It is stunning - I wish the photograph did it justice!  Here in this part of the world, we don't get a lot of "color" when the leaves fall in the Autumn.  But, this tree turns a vibrant shade of red before retiring for the Winter.  I can see it from my front porch, from any window on the front side of our house, and I have to pause each time it catches my eye and give thanks.
Today, I am thankful for the beauty found in Nature all around us.  Even as leaves on this tree die, they present their best and give proof that there is a great Artist in control.  

God is good ~ just look around and see!  

Counting blessings, great and small.....
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for stopping by for a little visit on the Porch! I absolutely LOVE comments, so please leave a note and let me know what you're thinking.

When Fall Truly Arrives....in the Heart

October 1, 2019.  Time marches steadily on and the year progresses.  Oh, how I've been longing for this page on the calendar when t...