Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 25 - Change of Plans....

I had a post all thought out in my head for this evening.....

But, as I sit here and listen to the thunder of a storm passing over, rain hitting the window and rooftop, I am so thankful for the rain.....

Plans change sometimes.  Life throws a little curve ball and events change to make us realize what is important in the moment. 

The rain is welcome!  We have been caught in a terrible drought for some time now.  It has been rough on our part of the country.  Any moisture that falls from the sky is a relief.  And, in the last three weeks, we have had wet stuff (in the form of both snow and rain) on a more consistent basis than we have had all year.  It is truly an answer to prayer.

So, tonight I will table my planned post until tomorrow.   

There is most likely a reason that it is getting bumped to the back burner.....perhaps, it needs more thought and work before it is ready to share. 

Tonight I will focus on the blessing of the much needed rain and be thankful! 


1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that your area is finally getting the precipitation it so desperately needs. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you had a white Christmas!! (Here's hoping for you :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for stopping by for a little visit on the Porch! I absolutely LOVE comments, so please leave a note and let me know what you're thinking.

When Fall Truly Arrives....in the Heart

October 1, 2019.  Time marches steadily on and the year progresses.  Oh, how I've been longing for this page on the calendar when t...