Wow! How exciting is this?!?!?! My first blog award from Jennifer over at Southern Inspirations! I hope you will take a moment to check out Jennifer's blog and learn 7 fun and interesting things about this relatively new blogger who is quickly gaining a following....and deservedly so!
A "Versatile Blogger" brings everything to the table - a little of this and a little of that."
Now, here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award (Thanks & hugs to Jennifer!!!)
- Share 7 things about yourself (Only 7?!?!?!?)
- Pass the award on to (up to) 15 other bloggers who you have recently discovered and think are fabulous (With pleasure!)
- Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award. (Will do!)
Alrighty then, here we go.....
- My husband and I live just 4 blocks from the house where I grew up....and only 2 blocks from the house where I lived when my kids were younger. I guess you could say I love this neighborhood....I seem to keep winding up back here!
- I recently got contacts and they are great....I can see individual leaves on the trees from a distance! But....I need "readers" more than ever. This is a real bummer even though the optometrist warned me it would mostly likely be this way. Thankfully, it's easy to find lots of really cute, relatively inexpensive "readers", so I can still be stylish!
- Okay, I admit it....I sing along with the music in my car shamelessly! I just can't help it....and I really can't carry a tune. But, in my mind I sound like a cross between Miranda Lambert and Celine Dion....strange combination, I know, but it's all in my mind. Right?
- I am a huge fan of "To Kill a Mockingbird", both book and movie. I can't tell you how many times I have watched the movie and I've read the book multiple times. I have one question, though: when Scout and Jem are walking home after the Fall program and are attacked in the woods, why were they alone? Shouldn't Atticus have been with them after attending the program??? Of course, then they wouldn't have been attacked and the entire plot would have been altered, but I'm just wonderin'....
- I love FLIP-FLOPS! If you share this love, you understand, so enough said.
- My given name is Jane Kimberley. My mother picked "Jane" because she said she always dreamed of having four little girls and naming them Jane, Jill, Joan and Judy. I was the firstborn, hence Jane. (I only have one sister, so she never got past Jill....) My dad picked "Kimberley" after hearing of the death of a mother and her little girl in an auto accident prior to my birth. The little girl's name was Kimberley and he really liked the way it sounded with Mom's "Jane". At least this is the story that they told me.....
- I am studying to become a licensed Realtor in Texas! Big career change for me at this point in my Life, but really exciting. I am finishing up the final class of my educational requirements before being allowed to take the state licensing exam, so hopefully it won't be long now!
And now for the fun part....I pass The Versatile Blogger award to some of my favorite finds in BlogWorld....
I hope you will take the time to check out each and every one of these blogs....they are all different, all unique!
Thanks again to Jennifer at Southern Inspirations! (Got ya in there twice, girl!!!)